Sunday, August 28, 2022

BLOG beginnings

 

2 Timothy 2:15

King James Version

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, 

a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, 

rightly dividing the word of truth.


Ideas for articles are coming.

Faster than I can write it.

I wrote PREPARING for JESUS last night.

Then, I was inspired to write PARABLE of the 10 virgins this morning.

And then I became fascinated by "oil for the lamp".

So, I searched Scripture.

Lo, and behold!

I couldn't fit all the information in a third article.

For it was not just any other oil.

But OIL, used for GOD's purposes.

SPIRIT fed my mind with ideas, titles, connections, and articles.

Again, the blog created itself.

EXACTLY as He wanted.

Please welcome our 53rd blog:

"The OTHER oil"

I had to honor the information.

I was on SACRED ground.

And now, I know why the world is in chaos.

The world focuses on a different oil.

When there's the OTHER oil.

The forgotten oil.

Which GOD has used for many purposes.

Let's have a look at GOD's "holy anointing oil".


Image: Unsplash


UNCTION from the HOLY ONE

  1 John 2:20 King James Version 20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One,  and ye know all things . What is "unction"? We clar...